Handles bulk and packaged fertilizer and chemicals, performs daily vehicle inspections, handles packaged chemicals, cleans and maintains equipment, assists mechanic, may maintain maintenance records, & other duties as assigned. To operate the warehouse forklift and duties associated with servicing customers.
- To load or assist in loading trailer with materials.
- To perform limited maintenance duties.
- To handle company owned equipment in a safe and efficient manner.
- To set up equipment.
- To be able to lift and move up to 75 pounds.
- To remove empty skids from trailer truck and carry to designated piling area.
- To return and prepare equipment for next day, at each day’s end.
- This summary of job responsibilities and duties is meant to be a general description of this position and is not all-inclusive
- To assist in warehouse maintenance.
- To perform other duties and assignments as directed by management.
- Must use tact and diplomacy in dealing with customers.
- Must be responsible with equipment and vehicles.
- To have general knowledge of warehouse procedures.
- Must be dependable, reliable, and mature enough to handle equipment safely.
- As a safety-sensitive employee, must pass substance abuse screening, and subject to random and other required substance abuse screening as per company policy.
- High School diploma or demonstrated experience in vocational agricultural or a combination of education and work experience
- Valid driver’s license; Current CDL encouraged
- DOT-minimum age requirement is 21 years
- Must be able to work 80+hour weeks including
*EOE plus AA Employer