Handles and delivers bulk and packaged fertilizer and chemicals, performs daily vehicle inspections, handles and delivers packaged chemicals, cleans and maintains equipment, assists mechanic, may maintain maintenance records, & other duties as assigned.
- High School diploma or demonstrated experience in vocational agricultural or a combination of education and work experience
- Valid driver’s license & Current CDL (Class A) required (with Hazmat and Tanker endorsements)
- DOT-minimum age requirement is 21 years
- Must be able to work 80+hour weeks including weekends
Forklift experience not required, but preferred
Delivering Customer Orders
Pulling Customer Orders
Picking Up Customer Returns
Loading and Unloading Product
Picking Up Product Orders for Inventory
Vehicle Inspections Before Leaving Yard
Checking Paperwork and Product
- Other duties as assigned
- Have a valid CDL-Class A (hazmat and tanker, doubles and/or triples endorsements included )
- Driving Record must be clean
- Must use tact and diplomacy in dealing with customer personnel at delivery points.
- Must be dependable, reliable, and competent to handle equipment safely.
- May, at times, sit in a cab for periods of time.
- Must be able to climb ladders to be able to look into tender boxes/tanks.
- Must meet Department of Transportation physical and medical requirements and pass substance abuse screening; as a safety sensitive employee subject to random and other required substance abuse screening as per company policy.
*EOE plus AA employer