Crop Production Services Canada, is a division of Agrium (www.Agrium.com), and one of the largest farm market retailers in North America. With over 150 years in business, we are the most effective and efficient supply chain for rapid development of seed, fertilizer and crop protection products. Our mission is to be the trusted and recognized leader in the retail agricultural industry, the first choice for every customer and producer and a growth company where employees can achieve success and develop to their maximum potential. Make the move to join our more than 8,000 employees across the US and Canada and begin growing your career now!
Operations Support – Cutknife, SK
- Performing responsibilities in receiving, warehousing and shipping of farm supplies, on assigned shifts. This role requires regular and ongoing direct contact with customers in the delivery of high quality service.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Plans and co-ordinates the proper warehousing of product.
- Checks for damaged articles, quality and quantity and records quantities received and reports to manager/supervisor with regard to damaged items and shortages.
- Operates and services equipment used in the movement of farm supplies. Operates by industry regulations in the handling and storage of farm supplies. Completes related documentation.
- Draws farm supplies from stock to fill customer orders. Makes deliveries or assists with the co-ordination of shipment with the transportation organization. Assists in the identification of blending opportunities. Completes farm supply shipping documentation.
- Co-ordinates warehouse space with shipping and receiving. Maintains farm supply product condition by turning and monitoring. Conducts regular inventory checks.
- Assists in the development, implementation and maintenance of a positive image program at the branch.
- Participates in local community activities. Promotes the services of the facility.
- Keeps the manager informed of levels of existing stock
- Complies with all CPS and Industry regulatory and safety standards at all times.
- Keeps facilities and grounds clean and tidy, well maintained, and free of fire hazards. Carries out a regular preventative maintenance program and conducts minor repairs.
- Maintains stock control records.
- Performs other related duties as required.
- One year operational experience preferred with demonstrated equipment operations and maintenance skills.
- Ability to achieve warehousing license, WHMIS, TDG
- Demonstrated high level of customer service
- Demonstrated knowledge of modern farm practices and industry regulations
- Demonstrated ability to develop good working relationships.
- Demonstrated ability to meet and deal with the public effectively.
- Effective communication and time management skills.
- Proven ability to work independently.
- Mechanical operation and maintenance
- Demonstrated physical ability to perform the functions of the job including good eyesight and color perception.
- Minimum of basic computer competency.
- Ability to meet the CPS policy requirement by completing a Criminal background check, Drug/alcohol testing, and Driving Record Abstract